HAUFE POCKET GUIDE
Compliance ensures observing regulations and internal rules and so also the company’s success. Violations damage the image, upset business partners and cause claims for damages or, in the worst case, litigation. The Haufe pocket guide shows you that taking the necessary precautions are not time-consuming or costly at all.
- Compliance: the most important legislation.
- Personal liability: what threatens companies and managing directors in case of violations of the law.
- Compliance management system: requirements and challenges.
- The tasks and responsibilities of the compliance officer.
- Compliance organisation: lean structure based on existing structures.